Does PACE provide services for special education students?

Posted by:

We are a public school, and we have a full-service special education department.  We assess students to determine eligibility for an IEP or 504 plan.  We provide services to meet the needs of a child’s 504 or IEP.  We have several itinerant service providers that provide speech, occupational therapy, and physical therapy needs.  We have a full-time special education teacher on staff for coordinating services, collaborating with families, and ensuring that PACE is in compliance with IDEA and ADA.